Workforce Development and Pathways Committee
- Develop a more comprehensive career lattice that clearly articulates varied pathways in the system.
- Analyze stackability of credentials, and how they are offered and utilized, with the goal of providing multiple pathways.
- Explore how levers and supports, including scholarships and Great START, can be used to strengthen credentials.
- Create continuity between DCFS and credentials.
- Explore responsive practices for direct and entitled routes and supporting credential attainment.
- Support state efforts for meaningful articulation between 2- and 4- year institutions.
|December 6, 2018||10AM-3:00PM||Face to Face|